Paul Gascoigne

I was talking to a mate about old game shows and we concluded that Barrymore must of been On it when he did strike it lucky, he was clearly off his tits! and like every pub I go in now, It’s rife. Grown men sharing a toilet cubicle to Sniff it off of the house key. Women at it to. It’s Every where. You can get a dealer quicker than an ambulance.

Women at it to you say, what the fuck has the world come to.

I live in a completely different world to you then, I dont know anyone who does it, and I've honestly never even seen it in my life. Dont think I'm missing out to be fair!!
Your definitely not missing out. I’ve never touched it myself, I never will. It’s now a very popular accessory on nights out. Drink loads then have a bit of coke to sober up slightly and carry on and Repeat. It used to be rich mans wiz but now it’s mixed with all sorts and therefore cheaper. It’s a really sad state of affairs but unfortunately it’s becoming the norm amongst a lot of people. Men and women alike.

Shame that people think they need this to have a good time.

I can only assume it’s because town is full of drips these days wherever you go, so to stop them falling asleep and dribbling all over themselves, they have a snort of nose powder to keep themselves awake and dribbling all over themselves.

Shame that people think they need this to have a good time.
I think it’s the buzz it gives them. It gives them a confidence boost. Some people say it’s like having a shower, that clean, fresh feeling. I can imagine that’s quite addictive. A surge of happy hormone if you like. The problem is it wears off, then they need it again. After a while they are taking more and more. Also relying on it, when they are bladderd, to sort themselves out. I think thats why Gazza is after some in the clip and he will be definitely a regular user.

I can only assume it’s because town is full of drips these days wherever you go, so to stop them falling asleep and dribbling all over themselves, they have a snort of nose powder to keep themselves awake and dribbling all over themselves.
On the contrary, amongst the Rich and well off it’s where it started, it’s almost a status symbol. Now it’s everywhere. You can thank Tony Montana (Scarface) and the glamour that people see in this type of films. Good film as it is. Remember Robbie Fowler and his celebration? It was quite rare then to see it. Not anymore.

marching powder ?? and its chip has chips and so easy to get hold of ?? but its not cut like it used to be, and all sorts of shit is being used to cut it and this is why its a quick fix, back in the 70s/80s it was the upper class drug of choice, and it was fully loaded and cut right and in the parties and clubs and you had to pay top dollar for it ?? but today its shit and the people are getting short changed for shit coke, and its why its cheap at £10 its just baby power ??

paul gascoigne is a fool and so many people have tried to help him and put so many hours and days weeks years into gascoigne keeping him clean ?? but nothing works and first chance he gets he's back on it, and the demons in his head are only going to end up killing him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.