Paul Gascoigne

There are other things n’all...

United kicked the survivors and windowed families of the Munich Air Disaster out of their homes.
Louis Edwards sold condemned meat to schools.
Martin Edwards got done for following a woman into the toilets and peaking under the cubicle.
Ferguson said he’d have sorted Gazza out but couldn’t stop (as you mentioned) McGrath, Webb, Robson and later Giggs and Sharpe from being serial piss heads, he had such a lack of a grasp on Giggs and Sharpe he sold Sharpe to keep them apart and stop them going out all the time together.
Charlton was done for ticket touting.
Thomas was done for ticket touting.
Ferguson had to sell Paul Ince because there were rumours he’d shagged Kanchelskis’ wife.
Ferguson had to sell Kanchelskis because United hadn’t paid Shakhtar any of the clauses in his contract and had been bunging them to some dodgy gangster who Kanchelskis was involved with... and then failed to pass on the 30% transfer fee sell-on clause they also owed Shakhtar when they sold him.
Ferguson was involved in dodgy transfers involving his agent son.
Cantona refused to play in the Munich Memorial game unless he was paid so United paid him £90,000 out of the Munich Memorial Fund.
United fans murdered Crystal Palace fan Paul Nixon at the 1995 FA Cup semifinal.
Beckham disobeyed Ferguson’s order not to go out with Victoria and used to get about in the boots of taxis.
And the reason behind United’s hated owners, the Glazers, coming into to ownership of United was because Ferguson fell out with Magnier and MacManus over a racehorse he felt he should be earning more money from with them, M+M decided they couldn’t work with Ferguson anymore but knew they couldn’t sack him so they sold the club to the Glazers and left.

Always been a proper club with proper morals and their house properly in order, that lot.
I have given that a like but some of these claims are a little exaggerated. But that makes them better!

I have given that a like but some of these claims are a little exaggerated. But that makes them better!
Apart from the ones involving Kanchelskis (of which I had not heard previously and so cannot comment) and the deployment of the ‘m’ word in relation to Paul Nixon (arguably; intent in relation to unlawful killing is often far from straightforward) I’d say they were all spot on. In fact, the one about Micky Thomas downplays his criminal conduct. Which ones do you think are exaggerated?

Played against Gazza in my school days in the county cup semi final. He missed the 1st game as away with England schoolboys. We were winning 1 0 until the last minute when they equalized. This game was played in a blizzard as our teacher said we had no chance of beating them with him in the team. In the replay at Dunston I was given the job of man marking him. They won 5 2. He scored 4 and set up the other.
Years later, when he was playing in Italy and was injured I met him in Florida. We were both in the que for the ET ride at Warner Brothers studios. I was getting my picture taken with him when a young girl walked past and said to her parents "look there's Gazza and Jimmy 5 Bellies". Started a diet the next day.

Played against Gazza in my school days in the county cup semi final. He missed the 1st game as away with England schoolboys. We were winning 1 0 until the last minute when they equalized. This game was played in a blizzard as our teacher said we had no chance of beating them with him in the team. In the replay at Dunston I was given the job of man marking him. They won 5 2. He scored 4 and set up the other.
Years later, when he was playing in Italy and was injured I met him in Florida. We were both in the que for the ET ride at Warner Brothers studios. I was getting my picture taken with him when a young girl walked past and said to her parents "look there's Gazza and Jimmy 5 Bellies". Started a diet the next day.

Hahaha brilliant.

A man beset by mental health problems. No need to look "to" (sic( deeply.
I'd like to teach the world to....too....two
.. err sing?

Don't worry Johnny has got the two and three
letter words taped.

Four letter words next ....oh dear.

Nice story - but how many of those bellies have you got rid of?
I am somewhere between 2&3 and I will settle for that...

Great post!

Apart from the ones involving Kanchelskis (of which I had not heard previously and so cannot comment) and the deployment of the ‘m’ word in relation to Paul Nixon (arguably; intent in relation to unlawful killing is often far from straightforward) I’d say they were all spot on. In fact, the one about Micky Thomas downplays his criminal conduct. Which ones do you think are exaggerated?
And he under-played the saga of Martin Edwards and hs periscope mirrors under the toilet cubicle doors in the bars of Halebarns!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.