Paul Lake book signing today

shadygiz said:
Eccles Blue said:

Hi shady,

Is this on Lakey's FB or twitter account? Do you think he will be ok with signing 3 books for me? Feel a bit cheeky asking for 3 but buying for birthday and Christmas presents (how cool is that already looking at Christmas presents before the kids go back to school!!).

it was posted on his facebook page this morning mate...i'm sure he'll accomodate you for 3 books....but i think he may personalise them (to fred, etc) to stop them being ebay'd ;p

Oh, that's what I meant Shady, one for me, two for other people, can't say on here in case they come on and realise what I am buying for their birthday/christmas ;-)

That's why I was a bit wary of asking because to personalise three will take a little time!! But knowing Lakey (met him twice) he will be ok...... fingers crossed!!

Edit:
And he was, as always a true gent, took time to talk to everyone and when he shook hands with two little lads (appr 4 & 6) in the queue their little faces lit up and they looked as if Christmas had already come. He asked them questions and took time out for everyone who was there. Personalised all 3 of my books. Thanks Lakey.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.