Paul Lake rejoins MCFC

Hello everyone

Just wanted to say thanks so much for all your kind comments. I can't tell you how much it means to me to be back working at City. Nothing will ever compare to my playing days, but this comes very, very close.

Here's wishing all Bluemooners a great summer. Let's hope our lads shine in the World Cup, and let's all get our scouting hats on (I hear Paraguay's Claudio Morel Rodriguez is a class act as a left back - who knows, maybe some competition for Bridgey!).

Lakey

blueripple said:
Just wanted to say thanks so much for all your kind comments. I can't tell you how much it means to me to be back working at City. Nothing will ever compare to my playing days, but this comes very, very close.

Well done Lakey, I can't think of anyone more deserving, more respected by blues and someone who will do us proud.

Well done Lakey, it's great to see another genuine blue working for the club.

Lakey's one of the genuinely nicest guys I've ever met. He's essentially one of us, no airs and graces about him. Well deserved, and fair play to him.

blueripple said:
Hello everyone

Here's wishing all Bluemooners a great summer. Let's hope our lads shine in the World Cup, and let's all get our scouting hats on (I hear Paraguay's Claudio Morel Rodriguez is a class act as a left back - who knows, maybe some competition for Bridgey!).

Lakey

Gald for you Paul ,,,,, Does this mean i can get some free tickets then just leave them in the Masons Cheers :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.