Paul Lake's Autobiog Front Cover

A really good front cover, very emotive, before even reading a page you get an idea of how the author feels. Very distinctive too.

Sadly I never got to see Paul play, but I did get to have a kick about at Platt Lane as a kid with him and TC, both really top guys, both unfortunate with injuries.

I've met Paul a few times around Maine Road and Eastlands and he's the nicest bloke you could meet, considering how frustrated he must be at what happened it says alot about him as a man. I'll definitely be getting a copy.

Would have been the best player of his generation. Life can be a woman sometimes!

will be getting the book,be good to read while abroad.He also swallowed his tongue remember v Leicester at home.Hope the book sells well for him.

He said on twitter last week that one of the reasons he wrote the book was to raise awareness of mental health problems in football as he suffered from depression himself.

I'm looking forward to it coming out and hopefully it will achieve what he wanted it to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.