Paul Merson

This may be true.
But merson is a bitter c-nt who hates us for knocking his Arsenal out of the top 4 position in the Prem.
Add to that he's a useless pundit too. CTID
When sky binned off the old has beens (Phil Thompson, Charlie Nicolas etc.) I thought about time. Why they kept this washed up drunk on I have no idea.

I've always enjoyed having a bet on the neddies - and i asked my non - gambling mate if he fancied having a wager on the Grand National - his response was F'koff, the bookies have two paying in windows and only one paying out window!!

This may be true.
But merson is a bitter c-nt who hates us for knocking his Arsenal out of the top 4 position in the Prem.
Add to that he's a useless pundit too. CTID
He’s a Chelsea fan he said in an interview I listened to recently
Surprisingly said he’d still support Chelsea today if they were playing Arsenal

Was at the races in Dublin yesterday
In one of the corporate suites there was a table of ladbrokes staff, all female workers and one random middle aged man on his own

thought to myself it was probably a gambling addict who gives them hundreds a week and they take him out for the day as a “perk”
Merson talked about that sort of thing in his documentary

I delivered some fuel to a huge building site in the middle of Cheshire earlier in the week. Turns out it was a massive house and grounds being constructed. The client was one of the directors at bet365.

Seeing the size of this project did make me think about how huge the betting industry must be and who really profits from it all.

Not me that's for sure. My measly £5 a week bet contributes to someone being able to afford to shut down roads in the countryside so that they can build a gaff.
The Coates family are one of the richest families in The UK.

They are worth around £9 Billion pounds

BET365 is one of the biggest gambling websites in the world

Fed up of hearing about this clown to be honest.. He needs to be sent packing like the other idiots on sly were… Being an addict doesn’t absolve him from being completely and utterly fuckin clueless on all things football … !
Same here, I dont know why he's even a thing. Boring, generally shite when he was a player, and when he was young. Behaved like a prick to others and now wants people to "understand" him.

Just go away, get out of the spotlight and sort your head out instead of telling us about your problems whilst working for a fkin company that promotes the sort of shite that caused you problems you double standard double ended dildo. Just go.

Same here, I dont know why he's even a thing. Boring, generally shite when he was a player, and when he was young. Behaved like a prick to others and now wants people to "understand" him.

Just go away, get out of the spotlight and sort your head out instead of telling us about your problems whilst working for athat he was an average player fkin company that promotes the sort of shite that caused you problems you double standard double ended dildo. Just go.
he is a dickhead imo
But i disagree that he was an average player, especially before his brain got warped with booze.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.