Paul Nolan

the true turncoat football fan ?? and now claims to be a liverpool fan hahahahahahahaha and always winding up man city fans even when we was shit ?? was always on the radio slagging man city and supported dirty leeds, loony tunes

Paul Nolan is a fantasist yes, but absolutely no harm in him what so ever ! I remember about 20 years ago, a few of us were in the Crown(near Shambles) and my mate said, 'theres Paul Nolan'. So I went up and said 'are you Paul Nolan'. He smiled and said guilty'. I said, 'fuck me, you have got a face for the radio haven't ya'. He took in good spirit and we had a good chat with him. Totally ripped the piss out ofor his different teams he supports but on the whole he didn't seem like a bad chap.

So true - this one sums his fantasy life up brilliantly - listen to his first comment “Chelsea main firm mate” sadly the internet has killed off phone in legends like this!

‘….end of the day, the guys that me & you used to know…..’!?!? The guys that me & him used to know!?!
pretty certain this was the first time he had ever payed eyes on me, so which guys we were pretending we both knew, god knows…….but I wholeheartedly agree…. A Master Pisstaker, years ahead of his time, he was giving to anyone, decades before them Rag plebs every dreamt of saying ‘massive’ on GMR….. I, for one, salute him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.