Paul Nolan

mikeyboy said:
heard him last week for first time in years on a gmr phone in about the bbc harpurhey programme. announced himself as dave from withington but was defo paul nolan. he was winding everyone up quoting stats like 90% of kids who live there don't go to school and 80% of people don't even get out of bed on weekdays!

always thought he was piss funny tbh

Not so much fun trying to stop mates who've just met him from bursting him.

guv said:
Talking of the '90s, I see that Danny Baker is back on 5 Live. Christ I hate that pseudo wanker. Even his short trailers on that station annoy me hugely.

could be worse, could be david fookin Mellor ( to give him his full name) and his red hot soccer chat.

I met him around Moss Side and Rusholme Pubs when I lived in the area. I never really knew what to make of him aside from he had a mad sense of humour and liked the sound of his voice. Never appeared to be any malice in him. Just a wummer.

peoffrey said:
I met him around Moss Side and Rusholme Pubs when I lived in the area. I never really knew what to make of him aside from he had a mad sense of humour and liked the sound of his voice. Never appeared to be any malice in him. Just a wummer.
ank.

jimharri said:
peoffrey said:

ank.

Wankummer. Sounds like a German something...

At the end of the day, everyone has their own opinion on someone or something. I never had a problem with this Guy Paul (only found out his name for the first time now) but one thing I did notice that he was always on his own. He might just be a free spirit who makes a friend wherever he goes or he might just be lonely!

peoffrey said:
jimharri said:
peoffrey said:

ank.

At the end of the day, everyone has their own opinion on someone or something. I never had a problem with this Guy Paul (only found out his name for the first time now) but one thing I did notice that he was always on his own. He might just be a free spirit who makes a friend wherever he goes or he might just be lonely!
You must have seen him without his ''mate''.

jimharri said:
peoffrey said:

You must have seen him without his ''mate''.

I presume the two of you didn't get along?! I'd see him in the Scream Fun Pub on Oxford Road and anywhere up to Varsity or The Clarence whilst live football was on. It must have been around 2005 at the latest as I left Manchester after that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.