Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's fucking wank, never wanted him anyway.
fyWILBUTRMfm.gif

With so many on here saying that he's not actually that great, at 22-23 years old who's better in that position in the world? I'm not asking "who the fucks better then!??" More of a genuine, "who is actually better in that position and at the same age or younger?"

I don't know, but that isn't praise for Pogba. More of a slight on modern day footballers.
I see a lot of athletes, with a little football ability. Pogba has more football ability than most, that's why he
stands out. Still haven't seen enough to justify all the hype.

He's never relied on pace so he can't lose what he's never had. He'll more than likely get double 10 league goals.

He's never even scored more than 8 a season in Serie A. 8 in 2016 (1 from penalty), 8 in 2015, 7 in 2014. in CL he scored 1 in 2016, 1 in 2015.

He's A £70m player at most because of his commercial value. Glad we walked away at £100m. £100m we have far better midfielders available.

I don't know, but that isn't praise for Pogba. More of a slight on modern day footballers.
I see a lot of athletes, with a little football ability. Pogba has more football ability than most, that's why he
stands out. Still haven't seen enough to justify all the hype.

I'm fine with that, not looking to heap praise on him, just trying to be objective/ leave off the blue tinted glasses until it comes to match day and then I'll call him as wank as the next person!

Are people genuinely saying he's not a great player? He's class and will prove it in the prem. It will even sweeter though when we win the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.