Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, pogba is a poser. Sometimes that can be a good thing. But if you leave juve for them lot, it proves you have no ambition. Next yaya? As much of a twat as yaya can be, pogba cannot lace his boots.
Not at the minute he can't, but I suppose this is why the fee is so big, they're hoping for someone who can have the influence that Yaya had for us a couple of season ago, but for a lot longer. I suppose we'll wait and see what happens.

As for him being a poser, it appears to be something that goes with a very large number of the top players now.

Not at the minute he can't, but I suppose this is why the fee is so big, they're hoping for someone who can have the influence that Yaya had for us a couple of season ago, but for a lot longer. I suppose we'll wait and see what happens.

As for him being a poser, it appears to be something that goes with a very large number of the top players now.
Not ours

This could all go horribly wrong and I am not sure why United would put themselves in this position.

It's one thing spending a shitload on a player who doesn't turn out to be that good. We have all done it. Veron, Daley, etc

But it's quite another when you used to own the player anyway. This is putting a lot of pressure on the club and on the player himself. Would have thought him going to Madrid would have been the ideal scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.