Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
If our best midfield three is Rodri De Bruyne and Bernardo, who from that sits so this cretin can play every week?

If he is a Gundogan quasi-squad player and Gundo goes that might be an upgrade. But Pogba won't go for that and you're not paying the stupid wages he will want for a player in that role.
Not sure we’ll have Bernardoooo much longer (sadly).

So we want a player who plays, only when he can be arsed.
That would be my concern. I understand why he's got frustrated there, but has he been professional about it. Most rags I know will be glad to see the back of him as they're fed up with his performances, but is he actually that bad or is it a bigger problem with the coaching, tactics and some of the other prima Donnas around him?
It'll be a gamble whoever takes him - do you get the rag version or the one who plays for France and could be seen at Juve?

I believe that if we replace fern and gundo with frenkie and pogba then that would be excellent business for the club there will be a lot of games in the season and rotation is key so that we don’t get a large amount of injuries to the squad

Not sure we’ll have Bernardoooo much longer (sadly).
Which would be the biggest downgrade ever. So then who do we bring in the replace Bernardo's legs because that guy will be running for Pogba and/or Rodri.

How about skipping the Pogba part and getting a better Bernardo replacement if (and it kills me to say) he goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.