Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you know he’s coming mate and after thinking about it this morning I’ll back pep to get his France performances to city! On a free at decent wages he deserves the chance to prove himself if he wants it.

I know he's been offered, I know it was at his behest, I know we are interested. I know City aren't yet sure he could yet end up at PSG.

IMO It was steered yesterday to gauge the public reaction and give Pogba and City a more informed take on things.

Can't fault Pogba, he's not making it about money, just wants to be winning things in a successful team.

I think we would be crazy not to give it a go, we have far bigger stars than United in our dressing room.

Last edited:
The weapons on choice would be stupid with a proper clinical forward.

Supply line, if the stories all pan out would be

Gomez & Cancelo - FB
Laporte - CB
FDJ - DM
KDB / Pogba / Silva - CM
Foden / Sterling / Grealish - FW

into Erling fucking Haaland. thats some obscene looking shit regardless of how they set up and with who.

Says who?

I think PSG is an easy option for Pogba, if he chooses to join us over PSG that is a good indicator of his attitude for me and shows he is ambitious and up for the challenge of competing in our squad.

I'd love to see him at City. If for no other reason than to compare how he performs in a coaching and management set-up like ours compared to the one over at the swamp. Like it or not, we need to grow our global presence and like Grealish, Pogba is a good looking fella that will help with our international media profile. Plus, if he were to succeed, TV cut-away shots to the chomping, seething, purple-headed GPC would be priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.