Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine the possibility of Pogba (free), Frenkie De Jong (£59m) & Haaland for £65m in one transfer window. In what world does £124m on that trio not make complete business sense?
Get where you’re coming from but I’d guess that would add about £60m+/annum to our wage bill

Aren’t there plans afoot to make it so as you can only spend 70% of turnover on wages?

He lives at home with his mum, wife and kids.

He doesn't drink, devout Muslim, you will rarely see him in the headlines outside of his own Insta stuff.

Aside from his questionable fashion sense and hairstyles, he doesn't fuck about.

He wants to win and is prepared to accept less money to come here.

That tells me it is about football.

He doesn't drink, devout Muslim, you will rarely see him in the headlines outside of his own Insta stuff.

Aside from his questionable fashion sense and hairstyles, he doesn't fuck about.

200.gif

Know anything about the state of gundo or the story going about (back injury/retirement) TH?

He could come for free if he wants.
He is and always will be a prick

Feels weird suggesting Pep might move from 4-3-3 but I think it might be about time. The Watford game was perhaps a test and it worked pretty well, was one of our most open games and if Jesus is scoring 4 then something must have gone right. I think Bernardo might just be too small to play the DM role as winning headers is important, but other than that he has all the attributes. Love it when he plays deeper against Liverpool, he’s ace at bringing the ball out.

You're right about headers, it's probably the only thing he lacks! There was a 'joke' formation tweet on Wednesday, that had Bernardo in every line - between the CBs, in midfield and leading the line. Pep will probably play around with things anyway

It makes sense that Pep is after a box-to-box midfield, as they should have the flexibility to sit as a 6, create and make runs to the box. Pogba, at his best (for France, never United apart from that game at the Etihad) can do that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.