Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sorry but he has contributed nothing to Utd for the past 3 or 4 managers.

He’s 29 years old and his career has gone down the shitter because of him
certainly not down to how bad Utd are.

How many games has he been fit for this season ? That alone is perfect reason to go nowhere near him.

Embarrassing that we even linked to him
Has anybody contributed do the rags in that time frame or in fact the last decade?

Ive no idea how many games hes been fit for, im not particularly looking out for any squad updates on the rags.

On a free with reasonable wages then its worth a gamble for you.

He is a top quality player when he wants to be, just appears to not want to do the dirty work a lot of the time. If you get him and he sees other top quality players putting a shift in then there is no excuse for him. But as another option in CM then its a no brainer. Plus surround him with more quality like he has in the French squad then you will get more out of him.

No I don’t want Pogba because he’s a lazy self entitled twat that we’ve been laughing at because he trots around the pitch like the Peter Kay dads run.
Someone posted stats that prove the exact opposite. PLUS Pep & Pogba have both publicly said they admire each other & would like the chance to work with one another.

PLUS another poster has just said that most ManUre fans believe the hyperbole over Pogba's poor performances, lack of effort & bad behaviour have been greatly exaggerated.

Personally I'm still waiting for someone to prove different. So far all we've had is a one sided account of ONE situation that involved Pogba from that legendary paragon of truth, honesty & virtue José Mourinho! :-|

Goodness, if Pogba was the answer of our lack of personality, character, aggressive defending, leadership or smart game management, we can close the shop and look for a new hobby.

Pogba is a difficult personality and Pep neither wants to be players' mom (for off the pitch nonsense) nor do ANY motivation for them. It's not what PEp likes nor what he is good at.
Pogba is a diva and surely has some greatness in him but he needs the right coach who is ready to invest loads of time and patience to get him to reliable top performances and team spirit.

No way Pep would want Pogba in his squad.
On a free or not.

I dont think he's a bad apple tbf. Not a party animal, doesnt drink or smoke, just likes to dance and change his hair.

There are far worse things to have your player doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.