Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re not talking about other players, we are talking about this ****.
We clearly aren’t going to agree. You seem determined to blame Mourinho for all Pogba’s failings.
Begs the question why he was equally shit and unreliable under various other coaches since then?
If it was liverpool who were in for him then most of us would be laughing

You seem pretty fixed in your opinion. I hear you that he has to be responsible for the times he's dropped his head.

Respectfully, all I'd say is that it doesn't quite seem to me like you're factoring in enough of what a shit show it has been at United in his 6 years there. Can we name one player who's been reliable for them in that time? Only De Gea that I can think of. McTominay tbf, within his limits at the top level.

He was sold on the idea that they were getting Mourinho and were going to duke it out with City. They've never come close, it can't all be one man's fault.

We’re not talking about other players, we are talking about this ****.
We clearly aren’t going to agree. You seem determined to blame Mourinho for all Pogba’s failings.
Begs the question why he was equally shit and unreliable under various other coaches since then?
If it was liverpool who were in for him then most of us would be laughing
I didn't bring this up. You did & Moureen's account has got more holes in it than a sieve...

1. Do you know why Pogba requested BEFORE & AFTER the match to be allowed to go straight home?

2. Has Pogba had documented grief you can show with other managers?

3. Has Moureen had documented grief with other players?

They're reasonable questions, but it's not lost on me that you're swerving giving any answers. If I were in your position, giving answers wouldn't pose me a problem.... Unless I couldn't/won't for whatever reason. )(

So you're basing not wanting Pogba at City on a "José Mourinho falls out with player" shocker? Really? Seriously?

OK, dya have any other instances of Pogba falling out with other managers, & Moureen falling out with other players for balance?

No I don’t want Pogba because he’s a lazy self entitled twat that we’ve been laughing at because he trots around the pitch like the Peter Kay dads run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.