Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever seen anyone use resistance bands? I've used them & thet're a shit load more difficult than you think.

Look at Pogba walking forward. It's not just the resistance he's up against, he also got lateral forces acting on him, so he has to balance without a quick shift in his weight.

This not only warms & strengthens specific muscles, it improves your balance & movement too. My son does it every day with music blaring out of his bedroom.

City players use resistance bands to warm up with prior to every match, & the stadium has music on. You got a problem with our squad now too?
Do you argue with anyone.
About anything.
Or is it just this ponce pogba

What ever.
You keep pulling one off over the thought of him dabbing and tatting about in a city shirt while we pay him millions
No. You've just got an insane hatred of him, for no good reason. No one's asking you to like him, & if in the unlikely scenario he was to arrive at City, I doubt the club nor the player would give a rats arse what you think about his dancing, dabbing or tats.

Like I said, you're just some random dude off the internet who none of them are likely to ever meet or speak to. Carry on with your anti-Pogba crusade. Surely you've got more productive things going on in your life to be concerned with? If not, your responses in this thread make complete sense. :-/

No. You've just got an insane hatred of him, for no good reason. No one's asking you to like him, & if in the unlikely scenario he was to arrive at City, I doubt the club nor the player would give a rats arse what you think about his dancing, dabbing or tats.

Like I said, you're just some random dude off the internet who none of them are likely to ever meet or speak to. Carry on with your anti-Pogba crusade. Surely you've got more productive things going on in your life to be concerned with? If not, your responses in this thread make complete sense. :-/
Insane hatred.
He's worn that fucking shirt.
He wished our players get injured.
Is that not enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.