Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, I can't recall which ManUre players they were, but one came out & said during a post match interview that the players didn't know what they were supposed to be doing. By the next match, Olé was sacked.

Again after they lost to Atletico, another player admitted the club was in turmoil, but more tellingly, he said & it's not just the players.

This is the toxic environment some of our fans are blaming solely on Pogba. If the players didn't know what they were supposed to be doing, how can that be Pogba's fault?

Again, I'd never seen his Instagram prior to a couple of hours ago, but it seems he posts once or twice a week. I looked back at his posts up to September, & there was nothing extraordinary that stood out. Most of it was ManUre related & pertained to him training & playing. He also makes inspirational post match comments.

This is all sounding a bit sinister similar to fans calling out Sterling for being too brash & boasty for buying his Mum a house, but yet Foden was characterised as being a model son for doing the same for his parents.

I couldn't believe when Sterling was criticised for flying EasyJet to go to Spain, & for being a miserly skinflint when pictured coming out of a pound shop with some goods. It's like what the fuck man! The boy's damned if he does, & damned if he doesn't.

I know very little about Pogba, which on reflection is a good thing, as it means there's little to know. If he was my son & all I had to worry about was his haircuts, zany dress sense, Instagram posts of him happily dancing & him dabbing, I'd be over the bleeding moon mate!

There's just gotta be more to this insane hatred of the guy, more than him playing for the Rags & the fact he dabs when after scoring! :-|
I'm all for a balanced debate on a forum, but your incessant defending of a current United player is getting a bit much mate.

For the record, I'm all for going for him but come on, he's still a red as it stands.

Don’t forget Alan Shearer wanting our boys to be taken out, and he is supposed to an independent pundit without an interest in the outcome of games paid by the watching viewer!
Exactly, we've all thought & said something similar at some point, but people are carrying on like Pogba took out a contract on the first team squad & told the hitman to bring back a bollock & an eyeball from each victim as proof!

There's something more sinister behind this illogical hatred of Pogba. :-|

Fair enough, as I said, it‘s commonly thought that he doesn’t care enough. None of us know if that is actually true.

He doesn’t seem to be a team player in his interviews and jokes around whatever the result.

I think it was the donut thief who said they didn’t know what they were supposed to be doing any more.

At the end of the day, if Pep wants him and he comes here, we’ll all support him. He’ll probably be in the Grealish/Sterling club of being overly critiqued though.
I'm not a betting man, but I'd put my last penny on that being the case... :-|

Mate, I can't recall which ManUre players they were, but one came out & said during a post match interview that the players didn't know what they were supposed to be doing. By the next match, Olé was sacked.

Again after they lost to Atletico, another player admitted the club was in turmoil, but more tellingly, he said & it's not just the players.

This is the toxic environment some of our fans are blaming solely on Pogba. If the players didn't know what they were supposed to be doing, how can that be Pogba's fault?

Again, I'd never seen his Instagram prior to a couple of hours ago, but it seems he posts once or twice a week. I looked back at his posts up to September, & there was nothing extraordinary that stood out. Most of it was ManUre related & pertained to him training & playing. He also makes inspirational post match comments.

This is all sounding a bit sinister similar to fans calling out Sterling for being too brash & boasty for buying his Mum a house, but yet Foden was characterised as being a model son for doing the same for his parents.

I couldn't believe when Sterling was criticised for flying EasyJet to go to Spain, & for being a miserly skinflint when pictured coming out of a pound shop with some goods. It's like what the fuck man! The boy's damned if he does, & damned if he doesn't.

I know very little about Pogba, which on reflection is a good thing, as it means there's little to know. If he was my son & all I had to worry about was his haircuts, zany dress sense, Instagram posts of him happily dancing & him dabbing, I'd be over the bleeding moon mate!

There's just gotta be more to this insane hatred of the guy, more than him playing for the Rags & the fact he dabs when after scoring! :-|

I suspect a lot of people have an image of him as a person based on how he looks and little else.

I'm like you. I don't know much about him apart from what I see if I watch a match he is involved in.

I'm all for a balanced debate on a forum, but your incessant defending of a current United player is getting a bit much mate.

For the record, I'm all for going for him but come on, he's still a red as it stands.
He's a professional football player who plays for our bitter enemy. Don't get it twisted mate. I've never met or spoke to the fella & was reading with interest the reasons our fans didn't want him coming here.

I'm sorry, but some of the reasons & hyperbole behind them strike me as being a bit sinister. Also, I'm not defending Pogba per se, all I'm doing is trying to ascertain why some people seem so dead set against him, for the most menial & inane reasons...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.