Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are letting the potential of gloating to known reds of you to cloud your decision making.
There is a higher possibility he will continue his downward performance and injury trend and become a liability to City.
We are the ones taking the risk.

How if he comes on a free?

There's a simple fix. Don't follow him on Insta. If Pogba's anything like me, he uses social media as a distraction to give his head a rest.

Anyway, I've just looked at his Insta account & he's not exactly prolific. He's posts way more about matches, training & his family than he does him messing about & dancing.

Unless you count trying to kick the ball into a basketball hoop after training, or using a strengthening band to music during training as him not being as upset/frustrated/angry as he should be. :-|

These were some of his more indicative posts I found...

View attachment 42369View attachment 42370
920 thousand likes and 2.7 million views??? So that's what people waste their time on.

Listen my take is

If City followed through with there intrest 5 years ago who knows we could be sat here with 1 maybe 2 Champions league trophys instead of us bottling Spurs, Liverpool, Lyon, Chelsea & of course the other fucking night

We didn't pay the £90m & rightly so but we were 100% after him

He then has no return & goes back to UTD & we all know his real choice was City & Pep

Juve held all the cards & wouldn't take anything less so City & Pep backed down

For France hes been outstanding & Juve player of the year in Italy twice & titles in abundance

World Cup & Euro winner inc shity UEFA Cup for the red cnts

If he came he wouldn't start in those real high pres huge workman like games but he would still make an impact in this City team in those games coming on
How many games have we said we have no plan B????

Haaland & Pogba change everything in the last 3rd imo Absalutely especially those boring cnts who sit back for 90 minutes

Jack struggles in those games as no space to run & no space behind but a Pogba definitely can impact in play & dead ball situations

Pep doesn't sign anyone who will not toe the line, Pogba can play, Pogba can score, Pogba can definitely pass its a no brainer if true

Hes still worth £70m in todays market he will be fucking free Absalutely nothing to sign

If true then players are leaving & there's nothing us fans can do to change it

Whoever we bring in I will still be turning up rain or shine supporting this club

CTID

I’d never actually thought about the walking away from signing him because it was really early days of that being our MO. The start of the rags paying through the nose just to spite us and the first of many times it backfired in their faces. Glorious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.