Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
A mercurial talent. I've seen matches, especially for France, where he seemed impossible to play against. But far more matches where he simply didn't seem arsed.

There's a player in there, no doubt, but I don't know how confident I am that he'd come to our club and knuckle down, commit to learning the system and fitting in with the team and following Pep's plan.

Seems high risk in terms of we don't know what player we'd be getting and there's potential to upset the dressing room dynamics.

He could turn out great but I'd rather take the chance on someone who's currently performing consistently.
It doesn't matter how talented he is, he's a lazy, bone idle, self centered, show pony who will be high maintenance on and off the pitch.No No No No No and thrice No.
Not worth the gamble.

If he came on a free and applied himself I'm almost certain he'd be a lot like many of our midfielders where he would have patches of being the driving force of a good run (Silva, Gundo etc) but it's whether he can maintain high enough standards consistently not to cost us points when he isn't at his best.

In short, fucked if I know.

Putting those lineups to one side, squad definitely needs freshening up. All depends on exits, but defence, midfield need a bit of tweaking. Up front looks like it will be completely reinvigorated next season.
We have young & ready kids needing game time thats what we have to do mixed with Haaland, Alvarez & CM

Hate to say it and i feel dirty doing so but I agree with Spitty on this one!

Redknapp just sounds more like his old man every year.....just a used card salesman and Micah hasnt got a clue (no wonder he didnt go into any type of coaching)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.