Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hate to say it and i feel dirty doing so but I agree with Spitty on this one!

Redknapp just sounds more like his old man every year.....just a used card salesman and Micah hasnt got a clue (no wonder he didnt go into any type of coaching)

This is exactly why I turn the telly off/over as soon as a match finishes, or between games on MOTD.

If I ever feel the need to listen to hysterical, uneducated rambling, I'll phone my mother-in-law.

I suspect PSG would pay him a hefty sign-on fee as well as pay him high wages. That league would fit him, as the lesser physical demands are more up to his capacity.

Hate to say it and i feel dirty doing so but I agree with Spitty on this one!

Redknapp just sounds more like his old man every year.....just a used card salesman and Micah hasnt got a clue (no wonder he didnt go into any type of coaching)

Not sure what’s making me feel more sick - the idea that us signing Pogba is actually realistic, or that I’ve found myself completely agreeing with that squeaky spitty scouse ****.

Wouldn't rely on him ahead of Rodri or Gundogan even though he is more skilful than them.

They are more of team players who works hard & keep it simple instead of trying to shine whenever he gets the ball.

But if he comes, hopefully he will prove me wrong.

Gundogan has got more skill and talent in his morning turd than the dabbing lazy rag clown will ever have.

It's like 5 years at the swamp have been totally forgotten. It's never Pogba who plays shit, it's the managers fault, it's the players around him, it's a lack of coaching. The bloke is a waste of space and has proved it over many years and lots of games. Wherever he is on the pitch he is being played out of position. He has been tried all over and has always been found out. He's too slow as an attacking midfielder, as a defensive midfielder he constantly loses possession. Put him on the left of a 3 and he disappears, I hope he goes anywhere but to us, funny enough the rags on ragcafe think the same, anywhere including City as long as he is gone next season, which tells you all you need to know.
This lazy **** won’t do what pep asks I’d drive him to psg and pay for the petrol to keep him away from us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.