Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see anything special in him. I don't see a work rate worthy of our style. I've seen him have one good game, the rest are the odd pass or shimmy. He's not a hard worker, he's not a goal machine or an assist machine, he's not going to run through brick walls for us.

I do see a footballer who has been more concerned with his image rights than his on field achievements, who is probably only now waking up to the fact that he's sleepwalking into being forever forgotten, and would not be able to cope with the hate from the red side if he remained in Manchester.

EU bound. PSG with wijnaldum (SP) making way, would be my guess.

Ha Ha !!!
Pogba must know he would not be up to the demands of playing for Pep's City team.
Also, cannot see many, if any City fans welcoming him. He seems someone who decides IF he is interested.
Who was the manager when MUFC re-signed him ? How did the GPC allow this, as didn't he flirt him out of the club due to a bad atitude ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.