Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pogba to Juventus “is done”, according to Italian media. Three-year deal

I‘m happy that we didn’t sign him.
Me too. Wouldn’t have been a bad signing per se but it’s exactly because there would be no transfer fee, leading to higher wages that would be a problem for me. 250k a week, so he can decide when he fancies it, no thanks. 125k, heavily incentivised on winning trophies, okay. But Paul Pogba wouldn’t want that would he.

Me too. Wouldn’t have been a bad signing per se but it’s exactly because there would be no transfer fee, leading to higher wages that would be a problem for me. 250k a week, so he can decide when he fancies it, no thanks. 125k, heavily incentivised on winning trophies, okay. But Paul Pogba wouldn’t want that would he.
Pogba wants the maximum amount for the minimum effort. Waster.

Take a second to think about this. Pogba “agreed personal terms”? And then — and only then — he suddenly thought “Oo er, I'm at a club where some of the supporters might not take kindly to this!”
??
I call complete and utter journo rumour bullshit on this.
The only way he could save face. Imagine…..a club daring to tell him they don’t want him!!

Very happy we didn’t go for Pogba and him going to Juve. Top quality when he’s in to mood but really unlikable player

Hi there guys, I decided to drop by as I always do during transfer windows and noticed this thread (for Juve the season is already over and we started thinking about transfers.)

I just want to say that I'll be cackling with delight if he really comes back to us, just because his transfer history with United is so ridiculous.

We stole him from them on a free when he was fresh out of youth squad, we enjoyed his full potential, we sold him back to them for 100m and he performed like shit for them, and now we'd get him back on a free with his salary cut down by half. LMAO you can't make this shit up.

We Juve fans don't trust him as far as we can throw him, but we just had our worst season in a decade and trying him out for a bit can't hurt us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.