Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I know I am expecting a lot of abuse for this.

But surely Pogba could do a job for us, especially playing in our system with our players I really think he would flourish! He would almost certainly be keen to join aswell.

Most importantly I would love to see their red faces when he starts putting in 9/10 performances for us!

No abuse, but I do feel a little bit sorry for you.

Let's face it, he's obviously not a shit player but, unless it's for his country, his mentality is shite. Maybe that would be different if he wasn't playing for the current graveyard creator of talent but I'd rather not pay those wages to find out.

He's free in the Summer isn't he? Barcelona marquee signing maybe (although if Xavi is anything like Pep then definitely not) or most probably PSG or Real.

Let's face it, he's obviously not a shit player but, unless it's for his country, his mentality is shite. Maybe that would be different if he wasn't playing for the current graveyard creator of talent but I'd rather not pay those wages to find out.

He's free in the Summer isn't he? Barcelona marquee signing maybe (although if Xavi is anything like Pep then definitely not) or most probably PSG or Real.
Pog on the ball with Mbappe as a runner is a decent combo if Madrid can hook that up.

That ship sailed when he decided to waste 5 years of his very promising career at United.

He's too expensive (in terms of his wage demands), injury prone and inconsistent for us to consider him now.

I do expect him to start showing his ability more consistently when he leaves United though. He is phenomenal on his day, despite what some might say here, and we've seen over the years what a graveyard for talent United has become.

I expect him to go to one of Juve, PSG or Madrid and look like the player we've seen him capable of being.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.