Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I know I am expecting a lot of abuse for this.

But surely Pogba could do a job for us, especially playing in our system with our players I really think he would flourish! He would almost certainly be keen to join aswell.

Most importantly I would love to see their red faces when he starts putting in 9/10 performances for us!
I think had he come when we were first interested he could have been molded into a good player for us.

Since then though we've got stronger, we've developed players like Palmer and he's a big risk on and off the pitch.

No way IMO.

The ronaldo thread was the lowest for me.
To be fair most people in the Ronaldo thread told it like it was - dont like the guy but he would do a job in scoring goals for us.

The original Pogba thread was:

giphy.gif

Credit to GPC at least he realised he was a lazy **** and binned him off. How many chances does Pogba need to prove himself. He will never change

Credit to GPC at least he realised he was a lazy **** and binned him off. How many chances does Pogba need to prove himself. He will never change

Possibly seeing him regularly is sufficient to see what a waster he is.

Luckily the rags " management " are impressed by shiny toys and love throwing money at them. Fucking shambles .

Possibly seeing him regularly is sufficient to see what a waster he is.

Luckily the rags " management " are impressed by shiny toys and love throwing money at them. Fucking shambles .
And long may it continue.

Sadly they might actually end up getting somebody competent to replace Eddie Two Planks, so who knows...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.