Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is, all these criticisms about his game were well known when he was at Juventus. He was part of a very disciplined, well drilled team playing on the left in a midfield three, plus Juve were dominant in Serie A at that time. He's talented, but he's never going to be someone like Vieira, who can boss the midfield and grab a game by the scruff of its neck, he doesn't have the work rate or discipline. The game against Switzerland in the Euro's summed him up to a tee, scores a brilliant goal, plays well, but then switches off and allows a runner to get in behind him to score a late equaliser. Pep would kill him for that, he'll never be a City player.

Not surprised he’s getting slagged off, and don’t get me wrong I can see why, but when Pogba has played for France, where he’s not relied upon as such an important player, he has performed much better.

Seems as if there is very little chance we sign him, but he would be a high quality, experienced squad player to replace Gundogan.

I haven’t heard anything about him lately going anywhere when it’s felt like RM was a certainty. PSG seems also a good shout…

I just looked and surprise..both clubs have alleged to have offered him contracts.

Not surprised he’s getting slagged off, and don’t get me wrong I can see why, but when Pogba has played for France, where he’s not relied upon as such an important player, he has performed much better.

Seems as if there is very little chance we sign him, but he would be a high quality, experienced squad player to replace Gundogan.

I haven’t heard anything about him lately going anywhere when it’s felt like RM was a certainty. PSG seems also a good shout…

I just looked and surprise..both clubs have alleged to have offered him contracts.

Forget sacking the manager and the board, if they take a sniff at that clown they want sectioning.

the guy has been utterly shit for the past 6 years, he has not shown one ounce of pride,courage or desire in his time at united, how the fuck people are even mentioning him in connection with "improving" our squad amazes me.
its a big no from me, he's not even close to what we need

the guy has been utterly shit for the past 6 years, he has not shown one ounce of pride,courage or desire in his time at united, how the fuck people are even mentioning him in connection with "improving" our squad amazes me.
its a big no from me, he's not even close to what we need
Wank isn't he

Wank isn't he
he would be a decent player if he could be arsed,he was a good player for juve who had an amazing midfield and team for the poor italian league, when he came to a league where you have to fight for the right to play he couldn't be arsed, and no amount of talent can survive without application and desire, he was the product of a hype job and united fell for it again

Disagree. City don’t rely on certain important players. They are all important. All he would bring is a big ego, massive wage demands and disruption to our dressing room. Let him go and be a star man in a less competitive league. Not one for us in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.