Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterling is my bet.
It could be a pretty nice move for all parties, couldn't it?

Raz gets to live out his dream of playing in Spain, we offload a big earner with a year left on his deal and get a world class player at a discount.

I do still think Raz should stay here - I think he could be back to his best with a proper striker, and Barca is a real pressure cooker, which Pep could surely attest to - but if he has his heart set on it, then fair enough. It's a short career and he's more than played his part.

My only reservation would be losing Raz and Gabby in the same window. We'd be lacking real pace and width, and surely we'd have to dip into the market. Maybe Gabby could still be persuaded to stay?

It’s hilarious to see all the major journalists report this like Tolmie didn’t state this weeks ago hahaha once one says something they all seem to have new info hahaha crazy

A big difficulty is that we've seen a lot of very good players go to United and eventually go rotten.

If we are including Pogba, since 2014... Rojo, Shaw, Di Maria, Schweinsteiger, Schneiderlin, Depay, Darmian, Martial, Bailly, Mkhitaryan, Ibrahimovic, Sanchez, Lukaku, Lindelof, Dalot, Fred, Wan-Bissaka, James, Maguire, van de Beek, Telles, and Varane (and Rashford eventually) are a huge list of players that not only failed to live up to their hype, but all ended up being mostly bad whilst at United. And it's been the same with their managers too!

That club is a graveyard. It is virtually impossible to fairly assess anything out of United as it's such a toxic cesspit.

If he stops being shit, accepts a huge pay-cut, understands that he won’t be top dog, properly winds up rag fans in his video, actually starts being mobile and helping defending instead of doing absolutely fuck all and personally gives me £50,000 I’d take him!

Last edited:
A big difficulty is that we've seen a lot of very good players go to United and eventually go rotten.

If we are including Pogba, since 2014... Rojo, Shaw, Di Maria, Schweinsteiger, Schneiderlin, Depay, Darmian, Martial, Bailly, Mkhitaryan, Ibrahimovic, Sanchez, Lukaku, Lindelof, Dalot, Fred, Wan-Bissaka, James, Maguire, van de Beek, Telles, and Varane (and Rashford eventually) are a huge list of players that not only failed to live up to their hype, but all ended up being mostly bad whilst at United. And it's been the same with their managers too!

That club is a graveyard. It is virtually impossible to fairly assess anything out of United as it's such a toxic cesspit.
You seem to know an awful lot about utd players. Is there something you'd like to, er, unburden yourself of? You're okay, you're among friends on here. We won't give you (much) stick.

Cant see it to be honest pogbas wages haalands wages, de jongs wages if he comes extremly unlikely.also this player has been a non tryer at utd what makes anyone think he would be any different here.its a big no from me

This would be fucking hilarious

Resurrect the WELCOME TO MANCHESTER sign. Give him every hospitality.

Come on City, it'll be funny...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.