Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pogba is the very epitome of the player that Pep doesn't want, and who couldn't play in Pep's system. Just shows what utter crap the rumour mill is. Stupidly, I've been paying a bit of attention to it, because there has been mention of Pep extending. Yes, you tend to pay attention to it when it gives you news you've been anticipating. I shall stop again, now. It's a habit that turns your brain to mush.
Exactly.

I live in Worsley in Salford , Play golf at the Marriott, played golf with and probably know more people that are players, ex players or general employees of the rag scum than someone who Lives in Aus. Hope that isn`t too much of a stretch for you.
Just had a golf day there yesterday. Fantastic place and unfortunately met Gary Pallister so I see your point

He was great at Juventus
At Juventus he still had very poor work rate but got away with it as either Marchisio or Khedira would cover for him in midfield, even Pirlo at his age would put a shift in.

Just like Kante does for him with France.

Even since his youth days at Utd he's had a tremendously bad attitude for all the talent he had and as much as I hate Ferguson he had a knack of knowing this with players and was more than happy to let him leave for free.

He has shown absolutely nothing to suggest he can play in a high press high energy team like ours

I live in Worsley in Salford , Play golf at the Marriott, played golf with and probably know more people that are players, ex players or general employees of the rag scum than someone who Lives in Aus. Hope that isn`t too much of a stretch for you.
Ok great.
Nice to know we have an insider at the rags and plays golf at the Marriott with players and ex players.
Who are they buying to replace Pogba.?
And do you really think Pep is thick enough to want a player who single handedly wrecked Uniteds dressing room ?

Just had a golf day there yesterday. Fantastic place and unfortunately met Gary Pallister so I see your point

Open in 1999 and I joined that year. Glad you enjoyed it. I love the course and I never get bored of it. Members are decent and friendly in general. Quite a few current and ex United players and their mates play there of have played there. Gary Owen is there from time to time, Tevez when he was with us played there quite often. But mostly rag players, Funnily enough for rag central there are as many City fans as rags.

Unreliable, unwanted, unlikely. A more un-Pep player is hard to imagine. Was happy the rags fell for the hype, he is the opposite of a "team-player", which is the minimum requirement for any City signing. Why do them a favour?????
How would it be doing united a favour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.