Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a player in there beneath all of the showbiz bullshit and we need options in midfield. If there were conditions set in the contract about social media presence, behaviour off the pitch, and such there's a scenario it could work... Setting aside my contempt for United. I also think he walked into an unprofessional setup at United as a young player, where as our setup is extremely professional to the point players will wind their necks in instinctively. (Mendy makes me question that).

All the being said, FDJ is the much preferred option and I'm playing devils advocate a bit with pogba. I just think with it being a free signing and us loving a release clause/contract loop hole, we might have to warm to the idea.

Pogba is the very epitome of the player that Pep doesn't want, and who couldn't play in Pep's system. Just shows what utter crap the rumour mill is. Stupidly, I've been paying a bit of attention to it, because there has been mention of Pep extending. Yes, you tend to pay attention to it when it gives you news you've been anticipating. I shall stop again, now. It's a habit that turns your brain to mush.

on a free surely worth a look? as long as de jong comes as well and its not pogba instead of de jong then i have a HUGE issue with that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.