Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
80 pages in just over 24 hours. Think we can safely say this transfer window is going to be absolutely barking stars and we'll all need a bit of a lie down after!

So you're basing not wanting Pogba at City on a "José Mourinho falls out with player" shocker? Really? Seriously?

OK, dya have any other instances of Pogba falling out with other managers, & Moureen falling out with other players for balance?

This remains a good point. If things didn't work out we would easily get his wages back in a couple years.
Do you think this is the summer pep is deciding to ‘shake’ the team about and we are going for certain players who bring a swagger ego that sort of a thing so the team now there is no messing about

As Tolmie said before it's a good way for City and Pogba to gauge the reaction from fans of United and City before potentially going ahead with the signing.
Somebody is gonna have to tell me the rules of this 'transfer game' malarkey.
We don't push any rumours of Haaland cos the season isn't over, but we do with Pogba, because of feedback? Because feedback can't wait?
I'm sure a puppetmaster somewhere knows what the fuck is going on, cos I don't.

Oh what a coincidence, Mourinho just happened to get in a row with him in a training session sky sports news had been invited to…

Maybe, but he's not a young lad and at some point the spots will have settled into the leopard.

He's a fantastically talented player, but I just don't see him as part of the hard-working winning-machine we are building at City. I would take Frenkie De Jong for £65m over Pogba on a free every day of the week and twice on the match-days when Paul can't be arsed and just plays for the highlights reel while giving away possession every other time.

All I go of is if Pep wants a player so do I.

Do you think this is the summer pep is deciding to ‘shake’ the team about and we are going for certain players who bring a swagger ego that sort of a thing so the team now there is no messing about

I don't know. You can never have enough good players though, and Pogba is a good player but could yet be a great one under Pep's instruction.

Pogba and Haaland certainly adds a physicality and power to the team we don't really have outside of the centre backs and Rodri.

If you are an opponent and standing opposite is Kev, Phil, Grealish, Haaland, Pogba, you do get into heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.