Paulinho

Tolmie , maybe adding 2 and 3 and getting 5. The obvious player at tonight’s semi would be Thiago. But wih us needing a coward who can play a cross the front 3 and being a bit short on home grown players , would there be any chance Bale could be a target.
I would be very happy for one. I know he has his fair share of injuries. But when you’re sharing 3 positions with Aguero Jesus Sane Sterling and Bernardo that’s no big deal

Tolmie , maybe adding 2 and 3 and getting 5. The obvious player at tonight’s semi would be Thiago. But wih us needing a coward who can play a cross the front 3 and being a bit short on home grown players , would there be any chance Bale could be a target.
I would be very happy for one. I know he has his fair share of injuries. But when you’re sharing 3 positions with Aguero Jesus Sane Sterling and Bernardo that’s no big deal

A forward even. Not a coward. :)

Tolmie recently mentioned reopening the Isco thread and he's starting tonight so...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.