Paulo Dybala

Their wage bill after tax

Ronaldo - €31 - This is £965,000/ week in our terms
de Ligt - €8m
Higuain - €7.5m
Pjanic - €7.5m
Dybala - €7.3m - This is about £200k/week in our terms.
Ramsey - €7m
Rabiot - €7m
Bonucci - €6.5m
Sczezsny - €6.5m
Khedira - €6m
Costa - €5m - This is about £140k/week
Sandro - €5m
Cuaradro - €5m
Danilo - €5m

Ronaldo has really backfired on them. Imagine if we paid KDB more than Aguero, Sterling, Laporte & Silva combined? That's what they're doing.

And in return they do not get the old Ronaldo, 50 goals a season and pulling them through the CL.

They funny thing is that they thought he was the one who'd push them over the edge, but in the end they've screwed their own finances so much by signing him that they've weakened the team to the point where he can't do what they want.

It's been bad for everyone.
It was always a gamble with Ronaldo, they almost had to win the Champs League even to break even on that deal.

That's why I would leave Messi well alone even if there was a chance he wanted to come, past his best, would want a kings ransom in terms of contract and no guarantee he would improve us and quite possibly cause discontent in the dressing room.

It was always a gamble with Ronaldo, they almost had to win the Champs League even to break even on that deal.

That's why I would leave Messi well alone even if there was a chance he wanted to come, past his best, would want a kings ransom in terms of contract and no guarantee he would improve us and quite possibly cause discontent in the dressing room.

I think they made money on it overall and long term, through image rights and sponsors etc. But they've ruined the football side of things short and mid term and given themselves short term cash problems. If they sell Dybala because of economic pressure Ronaldo brought about then it would be shockingly bad management.

I think they made money on it overall and long term, through image rights and sponsors etc. But they've ruined the football side of things short and mid term and given themselves short term cash problems. If they sell Dybala because of economic pressure Ronaldo brought about then it would be shockingly bad management.
I don't believe the club has made 1 euro on him, he is the one making the money, the club wanted the Champions League at all costs, they thought Ronnie was the golden ticket, they were wrong.
If they have to sell Dybala and Co to cover Ronnies contract, it's an almighty F*** Up.

More likely that he will sign a new contract.
Surely just posturing from Dybala's camp. He wants more cash so why not throw our name in the ring
Maybe, but there was also talk about him moving on last summer and it was both real and pretty close to happening by all accounts. He's talked openly about it. Spurs, United, and PSG were legitimately in for him at one point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.