Paulo Dybala

Just say you haven't seen him play and move.
Who Carrol? Seen him loads of times, snd Antonio too. I’ve watched Dybala countless times and he’s shit. In my experience (no, I’m not saying you fall into this category, so calm down), the only people who think Dybala is half decent and worth investing in, are children and/or Fifa players

In Allegri's last season at Juve Dybala scored 5 in 30 games. The season before the one you said he scored 11 in 31. So in those 3 seasons under Allegri he scored 37 in 94 games which is around 12/13 goals a season which isn't the level we need

Under Allegri he scored 80 goals in 180 games, roughly 1 in 2. And 25 assists on top of that.

As a lone striker for Juventus his record is 27 goals in 50 games, better than 1 in 2.

Dybala is utter class. Not all managers have got the best out of him. Class is permanent as razza's forum guardians like to constantly point out.

I'd have him in a heartbeat.

Who Carrol? Seen him loads of times, snd Antonio too. I’ve watched Dybala countless times and he’s shit. In my experience (no, I’m not saying you fall into this category, so calm down), the only people who think Dybala is half decent and worth investing in, are children and/or Fifa players
Well, not sure children or FIFA players are crazy over Dybala in 2021 so you're just out touch with that too, but if the options were to buy from Juve in a 36 year old Ronaldo I'd rather look at Dybala whose profile suits us quite well, and is still relatively young + wouldn't cost a lot.

Well, not sure children or FIFA players are crazy over Dybala in 2021 so you're just out touch with that too, but if the options were to buy from Juve in a 36 year old Ronaldo I'd rather look at Dybala whose profile suits us quite well, and is still relatively young + wouldn't cost a lot.
Yeah he’s 88 on fifa (just checked), so they loce him. But in real life, he’s shit. 20 appearances last year 4 goals 1 assist. Previous year 33 and 11. All in a shite league. Antonio bagged 10 in 25 last year
In the perceived best league in the world.

Yeah he’s 88 on fifa (just checked), so they loce him. But in real life, he’s shit. 20 appearances last year 4 goals 1 assist. Previous year 33 and 11. All in a shite league. Antonio bagged 10 in 25 last year

It’s not a case of him being shit. It is a case of playing in Ronaldo's shadow. Scored 22 goals in Serie A in the season immediately before they bought him.

Also more of a second striker than somebody to lead the line.

Dybala has it all skill wise. He’s flaky mentally. He needs to feel like the big fish.

Spurs should be all over him.

It’s not a case of him being shit. It is a case of playing in Ronaldo's shadow. Scored 22 goals in Serie A in the season immediately before they bought him.
Ahhh so he’s not shit, he played with a better player and so he didn’t perform
Well? He’ll do brilliantly at City then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.