Paulo Dybala

I wish we'd just bid 70m for Dybala.

Already showing he's as good as ever as a striker under Allegri, and he's someone who could actually play the withdrawn striker role Kane does that Pep presumably wants.
Just from one match?!. He is inconsistent as hell. Many clubs were once interested on him. Doesn't even get calls to internationals anymore.

I wish we'd just bid 70m for Dybala.

Already showing he's as good as ever as a striker under Allegri, and he's someone who could actually play the withdrawn striker role Kane does that Pep presumably wants.
He'd be cheaper I reckon, not quite signed the new deal yet

Why Dybala?

He has scored 20 league goals in total over the last 3 seasons in 83 games.

Clearly I'm missing something

Because he was played on the wing by Pirlo and Sarri.

Under Allegri he scored 22 in 33 in the league and was brilliant. Allegri's now building the entire side around him.

He's an excellent player who'd thrive in the deeper striker role Pep likes, and he's a much more natural false 9 than Ronaldo, Ferran Torres, KDB or whoever else we might use if we don't sign Kane.

Because he was played on the wing by Pirlo and Sarri.

Under Allegri he scored 22 in 33 in the league and was brilliant. Allegri's now building the entire side around him.

He's an excellent player who'd thrive in the deeper striker role Pep likes, and he's a much more natural false 9 than Ronaldo, Ferran Torres, KDB or whoever else we might use if we don't sign Kane.
In Allegri's last season at Juve Dybala scored 5 in 30 games. The season before the one you said he scored 11 in 31. So in those 3 seasons under Allegri he scored 37 in 94 games which is around 12/13 goals a season which isn't the level we need

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.