Paulo Dybala

sam-caddick said:
Ray78 said:
A promising player but the price seems unrealistic.

Palermo will never get the fee's being branded about from their end.

I reckon around the £20m mark is what they will get for him.

If we can get him at that price then either Dybala or Bony would be good targets for this window.

we really have to bid for this guy in the summer! he is the "next aguero"! look at his movement/passing/shooting every touch looks like kun. do not let the rags get him. a partnership of kun and his fellow argentine would be amazing to watch in the future! so get him in summer and let dzeko go. then we have a new dzeko in bony (strong/headers imo even better than dzeko) and a new aguero in dybala for the future. and while he has to adapt to epl maybe we can start with bony and aguero strong enough :) and for the coming years with next superstar dybala( in his first years from the bench maybe). would be so great come on pellegrini sign him up before arsenal or the rags do it.

Great prospect but would be about £40m.

Palermo got that for Pastore about 3 years ago and would be looking for at least the same.

Kompany is King said:
I think there will be more than City & Arsenal in for this guy.

PSG have already made their intent clear to go for him next summer. Di Marzio said early talks have already taken place and they have a precedent (Pastore, signed from Palermo). Since I don't think we'll go for Dybala, I'd happily see him go to France instead of United or Arsenal because he could be a top star.

yeah of course!looks like arsenal,psg, or united doing the job by the moment but can't understand why we are not in for a third top striker like him. He is so good for his age and such a talent ( already more than a talent for me)
aguero and dybala would be so great. They would build a deadly strikeforce and would run riot at the defense of united. come on we have to sell dzeko finally (he is too inconsistent and had his years to prove it) and get dybala joij aguero and bony. You need at least 3 top strikers and then we have jovetic who is the fourth and still a great hard-working talent who he can also play in midfield(best postion behind the strikers for me/maybe one the side but linking midfield and attack is the strength of him) hope we renew our interest in dybala and sigh him cause he really looks decent for his age and most similar to aguero of all striker i know!

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 41m41 minutes ago
Manchester City too have been scouting Dybala alongside Icardi at Inter-Palermo

David Amoyal ‏@DavidAmoyal 6m6 minutes ago Boston, MA
In January we reported Arsenal & Man City were monitoring Dybala, while on Sunday Man United sent a scout to Inter-Palermo to observe him

City should absolutely be in for him. Very good goal scorer and passer. I think Dybala would fit City a lot better than Icardi because he is more creative and can pick out a pass where Icardi doesn't do much else but score.

If City don't sign Dybala they should absolutely sign Luciano Vietto of Villareal. He is another good young Argentinean striker and has the best goal scoring record of the 3 this season. His name doesn't seem to be brought up as much as Dybala or Icardi so maybe City could get him for cheap.

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 6m6 minutes ago

Dybala (Palermo): "When I play with the Playstation, I always choose Barcelona or Manchester City. I dream to play with one of those clubs."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.