Paulo Dybala

Hes been very very good since he was 17. Anyone here that watch serie a regulary who can guess how far he is from the finished article?

Mostly left foot but looks good. Only 21 so many years to develop into something truly special, at City.

Wonder if we signed him who would be third choice - Dybala or Kelechi Iheanacho or are both/one of Dzeko/Jovetic staying?

BayernMan said:
Apparently he has fallen out with Palermo management, he will probably come cheap this summer

If that Palermo nutter is still in charge, you don't get anything cheap from him. He sacked manager just to appoint him in week or two again, complete nutter.

bitsmith said:
BayernMan said:
Apparently he has fallen out with Palermo management, he will probably come cheap this summer

If that Palermo nutter is still in charge, you don't get anything cheap from him. He sacked manager just to appoint him in week or two again, complete nutter.

Dybala has two years left on his deal and he has already said there is no chance of staying. They could play hard ball but then teams will wait it out and get Dybala for peanuts.

If he only has two years left on his deal I can't see Palermo getting the supposed €30m+ their owner wants.

I think he will go for a similar amount as we got Jovetic for with a few being around €20m-€25m.

He does look the deal but this is Serie A we are dealing with; a league that made Lamela and Jovetic look superstars.

We do have to make sure our scouting is spot on!

Not seen anything of this guy, however according to Daily mail He dreams of playing for either Man City or Barca

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2949365/Manchester-United-target-Paulo-Dybala-admits-dreams-playing-Man-City-Barcelona.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... elona.html</a>

Palermo owner Maurizio Zamparini on Paulo Dybala - “It is almost certain I will have to sell him. He has betrayed me.”

Zamparini on options for Dybala - “PSG, Chelsea, a Spanish club and another English one. Juventus too.”

[Source - Tuttosport]

Kladze said:
Palermo owner Maurizio Zamparini on Paulo Dybala - “It is almost certain I will have to sell him. He has betrayed me.”

Zamparini on options for Dybala - “PSG, Chelsea, a Spanish club and another English one. Juventus too.”

[Source - Tuttosport]

Wow that sounds promising? !?! Get sergio and zabba on the case!

We have been reportedly scouting him so hopefully if Txiki and co have read his comments about him wanting City then who knows.

He would replace Jovetic for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.