Pavlyuchenko Anyone...?

wilf9 said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Bellamy of pavlyuchenko!?

Pavlechenko, Bellamy has spoken to the press saying he is commited to man city. Don't no the bloke but has never striked me as a player that says, what he thinks he wants people to hear!!! Seems a very honest interview TBH.

he would be back at spurs on a free at the end of the season if he came

HEIGHT!! HEIGHT, YOU MORONS!! HEIGHT!!

Someone good in the air that knows the Prem! Jó ain't the one, clearly. How's Boj got height in those options stakes??!

Ffs!!

Fine, some think it's a bad EXAMPLE, but it's an EXAMPLE nonetheless!! When Ade and Santa are screwed we have no height options left!

Right, I'm sick of talking to thickos not reading this thread!

Bigga said:
HEIGHT!! HEIGHT, YOU MORONS!! HEIGHT!!

Someone good in the air that knows the Prem! Jó ain't the one, clearly. How's Boj got height in those options stakes??!

Ffs!!

Fine, some think it's a bad EXAMPLE, but it's an EXAMPLE nonetheless!! When Ade and Santa are screwed we have no height options left!

Right, I'm sick of talking to thickos not reading this thread!

What the fuck has HEIGHT, HEIGHT, HEIGHT got to do with fucking anything?! We beat the league's biggest side with a bunch of midgets, we passed the ball on the floor for long spells of the game, we don't need Pavlyuchenko for anything, because he wouldn't get ahead of Tevez, Bellamy or even Robinho REGARDLESS of his height, he's not good enough, repeat, he is not good enough, he doesn't even get in the Spurs team. What part of THAT do you not understand? Which bit?

Has anyone agreed with you Bigga yet? i read the first two pages and no-one had, which surprised me. Im with you, whenever i have seen him play he has been impresive, good touch and the boy can finish no doubt about that, for some reason Redknapp doesnt fancy him. Id only offer 7-8million though as he isnt a first team regular, and he wants to leave.

bigga pav would be a good addition IMO, can't see why, people slating you really however, like thelegendofberti says, we are much more suited to playing the ball on the deck where it should be! pav would've been suited to hughesy's kick and run style, so now height doesn't matter so much.

i think he is a good player very good at stikeing the ball kind of reminds me of ade but better

cant imagine him being happy moving to a club nand sitting on the bench again, however if he was happy to do that he would fit in as stand by for adebayor perfectly

Godfather said:
Has anyone agreed with you Bigga yet? i read the first two pages and no-one had, which surprised me. Im with you, whenever i have seen him play he has been impresive, good touch and the boy can finish no doubt about that, for some reason Redknapp doesnt fancy him. Id only offer 7-8million though as he isnt a first team regular, and he wants to leave.

Exactly.

How many fucking times did we find last season that we couldn't break down teams who parked the bus at home. Really not sure what will have changed since last season, we don't have a Fabregas who can consistently thread the ball through the eye of a needle.

If we go behind against a team like Wolves, Stoke, Burnley etc we will suffer without a plan B.

If you want a tall backup striker who will allow us to lump(or preferably cross) a few balls into the box then go for the 6ft 8 goliath Nikola Zigic.

He'll likely be pretty damn good in the prem, tho even so I prefer that we kept the ball on the floor.

everyone saying hes spurs 4th choice and so on need to remember that 6 months ago good old 'arry didnt think darren bent was good enough....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.