Peaches Geldof dead at 25.

Heroin addiction does not discriminate between the haves an the have nots. Such a waste.

BlueBearBoots said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
mcmanus said:
I certainly do have sympathy for her or anyone else feels their live is not worth living.

On the outside we see a beautiful, confident, rich young lady but her head must have been in tatters.

Bob and their dad will look after the kids and will bring them up well.

Sympathy isn't going to her help her now is it?

If she had got the help she needed, and that her husband knew she needed, probably could have been avoided.

She'd been having treatment for drug abuse for 2 years it seems she only started using again just before she died, apparently she had been on a reducing dose of methadone for 2 years. Your bodies resistance to heroin reduces once you stop taking it and the stuff she was using was 67% pure whereas the street stuff is usually around 26% seems a tragic accident
Well that if you believe what she told her husband. The many puncture wounds on her body say something different. Drug addicts lie it almost goes hand in hand.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
BlueBearBoots said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
Sympathy isn't going to her help her now is it?

If she had got the help she needed, and that her husband knew she needed, probably could have been avoided.

She'd been having treatment for drug abuse for 2 years it seems she only started using again just before she died, apparently she had been on a reducing dose of methadone for 2 years. Your bodies resistance to heroin reduces once you stop taking it and the stuff she was using was 67% pure whereas the street stuff is usually around 26% seems a tragic accident
Well that if you believe what she told her husband. The many puncture wounds on her body say something different. Drug addicts lie it almost goes hand in hand.
Injecting into her elbows say Sky News, tragic

The tragedy is that she had everything to live for yet probably wrongly assumed she was in control of the addiction.
'Just one more time' is probably a thought that went through her head quite often.
Her Mother felt she had lost everything when Hutchence died but It was different with Peaches; the bad times were behind her and she had moved on to all intent and purposes.
The loss of her Mother will have haunted her though, I can relate to that.

Such a beautiful young girl as well, it is a shame and it is a tragedy. I do have a certain amount of sympathy with her, however, for a parent of two young children, to not do absolutely everything in her power to beat a heroin addiction, means she deserves very little respect. I will say though, having never been addicted to heroin, I have little understanding of the difficulties in stopping using, but from what's been reported, she didn't do enough to help herself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.