Pedro Neto

My dad's mate has a son who is in the Wolves squad and he insisted that Nunes was by far the best player they had at Wolves and that whilst Neto is a good player "he likes being injured". Make what you will of that!
Iv seen enough of Nunes to show there is a player there. The odd inch away from having a decent goal and assist tally in his first season.
It’s mainly in his head. Maybe trying too hard to impress.
I expect a good season from him.
Only problem is what position?
Same as gundog really. He was good in numerous positions but it took him a while to settle

My dad's mate has a son who is in the Wolves squad and he insisted that Nunes was by far the best player they had at Wolves and that whilst Neto is a good player "he likes being injured". Make what you will of that!
Interesting.. never seen that with Neto personally always seemed to be pushing to get back
Now I’m going to be trying to work out who your dads mates son is :)

Apparently City made a late approach to sign Neto according to Journalist Ben Jacob’s.

He's clearly very talented. However, reliability is important. Last 3 PL seasons he's played in 20, 18 and 13 games. I'm pretty sure all of his injuries were leg related. Too big of a risk for major investment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.