Pedro

Status
Not open for further replies.
why would you tell MANCHESTER City fans where the best position is to play for one of OUR best ever players in OUR entire history - yes you have got a right to comment, but mind your own 12 fingered business all the same, duck

Grow up you tart

I think that is going to be a big thing between the two.

Ok thanks for that permission, if my opinion isn't appreciated you can always actually ignore my posts.

I actually can't see what your issue is? if there was such a thing as a "12 fingered attitude" that would be it in a nutshell. Perhaps wind your neck in and see that i'm actually showing your team some love here.
Good on you LittleEgg :-)

I agree with you about it being a bit of a waste, but silva has been great on the right when i've seen him there...not pacey but smart obviously.

I just think you'd get more mileage from debruyne in his best position with silva to the right, than you would the other way round.
I definitely think KDB will play on the flank if he comes, Silva is just too influential in that central floating role. Last night he was incredible

I think that is going to be a big thing between the two.

Ok thanks for that permission, if my opinion isn't appreciated you can always actually ignore my posts.

I actually can't see what your issue is?

some things are fucking sacrosanct, and Spanish Dave is at the top of that list; likewise you can ignore my posts. 355 posts on another team's forum in 3 months is fucking weird

some things are fucking sacrosanct, and Spanish Dave is at the top of that list; likewise you can ignore my posts. 355 posts on another team's forum in 3 months is fucking weird

I've followed man city fondly for ages now, and its a massive summer of transfers for city with pogba rumors abound, he has been one of my favorite youngsters for ages now way before he was linked with you guys...Not that i have to explain myself to an ignorant unwelcoming toss like you.

Great idea lets just ignore each other!!! Now go on have the last word, then we can then move on back to the discussion.

Any need for that?
Grow up you tart
The only thing weird is the abuse you've given to little egg, for no apparent reason. It's good to get a view from an opposing fan. Carry on LE.
Good on you LittleEgg :-)

Thanks for the bit of support guys, i actually thought the whole place was about to come down on me for a moment lol.

Last edited:
The only thing weird is the abuse you've given to little egg, for no apparent reason. It's good to get a view from an opposing fan. Carry on LE.

Nobody is sacrosanct.
We respect and adore great players, but we've been around longer than any player or fan has been, and hopefully we'll still be around long after we've all gone.
But they play for our club - that's the golden rule. Our club isn't there for them.
As much loved and adored as Silva is - he's not sacrosanct, none of them are.

Nobody is sacrosanct.
We respect and adore great players, but we've been around longer than any player or fan has been, and hopefully we'll still be around long after we've all gone.
But they play for our club - that's the golden rule. Our club isn't there for them.
As much loved and adored as Silva is - he's not sacrosanct, none of them are.

Thats the beauty with silva too, he's such a versatile lad...it really doesn't harm to have him anywhere in the attacking midfield. You know he'll stamp his authority on the game from pretty much any of the left, central, and right roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.