Pellegrini: 2 more signings wanted.

Are you for real?

I've certainly pointed fernando out as a weakness just like most of the forum, but slagged him? gtfo.

Do you get that confused all the time? or just when you post on here? You made the statement not me lol, and then swiftly moved your goalposts when you realised what a daft comment you made.

You fell flat, and then fell flat again trying to justify it as "i thought we meant same position"...thats now how YOU worded it pal.

Sigh...

Ah fuck it, I'll erase it. Not worth it.

Last edited:
If you think this is pointing out a weakness, "Don't give a shit whats fashionable mate, fernando is shit", then you have probably suffered a massive head injury at some point in time. This is a City site, not a stoke site, so slagging off our players by fans of other teams doesn't go down to well.
And seeing as how you have turned this into a personal thing with your insults, I suggest you fuck yourself you ignorant ****. How the fuck you have been able to last this long is beyond me.
If I want anymore lip from you I'll rattle my fucking zipper dickhead.

And what's with the, "sigh"? Are you an old woman?

Delete this post please admin, we both got a bit silly.

Stoke still better though, I JOKE, I JOKE...XD

Last edited:
Right, did you read the equally ingorant post that preceded that? i guess no because you can barely comprehend what you yourself are saying in posts without being corrected.

Listen you can try and deflect all you want, you made yourself look a fool...and as for insults i suggest you look back at you very first post aimed at me.

I've lasted this long because i post fair comments, and don't attack people like an ignoramus. Just a guess.

I tried to erase it. Oh well.

Most of the threads on the transfer forum have hit rock bottom with personal insults and pretty arguments. Roll on September when the transfer window slams shut!

Your argument has fallen flat twice now, because you made an ignorant statement, then decided to move your goalposts to suite you twice now...

Your original comment:

Clearly is bollocks.

Fair enough mate it is a debatable one imo...bojan controls games for a lesser overall side, where as navas is all industry with the end product slightly lacking in a team who's expectations are far greater.

But i can see why you might go for the all out pace, and tracking back.

At the end of the day it matters not a jot, but i'm simply making a point for barcon's sake.

where as navas is all industry with the end product slightly lacking in a team who's expectations are far greater.
please google assists for Navas at Man City. then do come back and retract that stupid comment.

Ahh fuck it...Its 24 assists in all comps in 94 games.

Last edited:
Don't move the goalposts now mate...

But seeing as you have moved them, shawcross would get into the team just as much if not more than fernando, so would bojan over navas. Shawcross is solid as a rock as a defender, and bojan was majestic before his injury last season. Then there is shaqiri, he hasnt played for us just yet, but on what i've seen previously, i'd argue he would also get in ahead of navas.

Stoke cannot touch man city obviously overall for quality, but you keep coming out with nonsense here mate.
LOL,i love a laugh on a sunday morning

LOL,i love a laugh on a sunday morning

Fair play to stoke as they are putting together a decent side rather than treading water. Must be strange to see a football team rolling the ball around on that green stuff rather than straining your eyes picking it out of the clouds. Bojan is a good player but soon as a big club comes knocking he will be off.

But the big question to end the debate is

'Did you cry when yaya scored?'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.