Pellegrini: 2 more signings wanted.

Fair play to stoke as they are putting together a decent side rather than treading water. Must be strange to see a football team rolling the ball around on that green stuff rather than straining your eyes picking it out of the clouds. Bojan is a good player but soon as a big club comes knocking he will be off.

But the big question to end the debate is

'Did you cry when yaya scored?'
One has to question where the big club was when he became available.

Hold me back!!
fanscity.gif

If Kovacic is off to Real Madrid surely it would be worth an enquiry for Toni Kroos. Perhaps a long shot but worth a shot.

Great team effort today but still think we need someone dynamic in CM. Yaya was getting leggy and I still don't think him in a two is feasible. I know we have Delph but we need another.

CD looks OK with Mangala improving. So one more AM so we can rest DS occasionally.

Pogba and de Bruyne/Isco. Job done.

Great team effort today but still think we need someone dynamic in CM. Yaya was getting leggy and I still don't think him in a two is feasible. I know we have Delph but we need another.

CD looks OK with Mangala improving. So one more AM so we can rest DS occasionally.

Pogba and de Bruyne/Isco. Job done.

CM to replace Yaya or Fernandinho ?

And if we played with 3 CMs then we will have to drop of of ( Silva,Sterling or possibly KDB ) !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.