Pellegrini: 2 more signings wanted.

I'd imagine Otamendi and either Kevin De Bruyne or Pedro depending how talks progress. Looks unlikely we'll sign Pogba.

Really? We're playing 4-2-3-1 and have Yaya, Fernandinho, Fernando, Delph and possibly Zuculini.

If anything we have too many players for 2 positions.

True, but in reality - we have Yaya (please not last seasons Yaya), Fernandinho, Fernando (who last season was nowhere near good enough) Delph & a very unproved Zuculini.
Now, Yaya, Fernandinho, Fernando last season showed that they will not win us the CL and the additional or Delph and Zuculini arent going to help in that respect either.

If we dont add some REAL quality then we are basically accepting we are not going to progress from a midefield perspective.

kdb ofcourse , not a fan of otamendi deal as we need to allow mangala to continue as he has shown sign of improvement

We'd have insane coverage on the back 4.

Zabba, Sagna, Otamendi - RB

Vinny, Otamendi, Mangala, Denayer, Sagna - CB

Kolarov, Clichy, Mangala, Zabaleta - LB.

I think this is more like the De Gea situation - "If you want to leave then we won't play you".

Otamendi wouldn't be Champions League tied if he played in the qualifiers.

have we sold MD???????

A LB and then upgrade a midfield position, Fern or Nasri

My concern is that with MP mentioning we want 2 more, he is perhaps unsure we will get them (hence why he mentions it in the media)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.