Pellegrini: 2 more signings wanted.

We might not be light in midfield but it's certainly an area that needs strengthening with quality. Fernando hasn't shown a great deal, Zuculini seemed to struggle on loan and weirdly still has the backing of many posters that he will somehow rise to the cause, Delph may or may not be a solid acquisition. That leaves us with a maybe rejuvenated Yaya and Fernandinho. Definitely a area that should be improved.

We might not be light in midfield but it's certainly an area that needs strengthening with quality. Fernando hasn't shown a great deal, Zuculini seemed to struggle on loan and weirdly still has the backing of many posters that he will somehow rise to the cause, Delph may or may not be a solid acquisition. That leaves us with a maybe rejuvenated Yaya and Fernandinho. Definitely a area that should be improved.

Zuculini's got the backing from supporters because every time he's played in a City shirt (admittedly in friendlies) he's shown that he's got a lot of talent.

Certainly more than Fernando.

Zuculini looks absolutely fine for cover, he'd get in way ahead of fernando for me...then so would garcia etc.

Toure and Dino, with delph and zuc for cover.

Zuculini looks absolutely fine for cover, he'd get in way ahead of fernando for me...then so would garcia etc.

Toure and Dino, with delph and zuc for cover.

Keep slagging the same fashionable players that the rest of the crowd do they my take you in the click and acknowledged you for utter wisdom in football.

Personally I smell a rag

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.