Pellegrini: 2 more signings wanted.

De Bruyne and Pogba are my dream signings. De Bruyne will be one, no idea who the other will or maybe. Keep hearing Otamendi but don't see why feel Konpany, Mangala, DeMichelis and Denayer are more then enough at the back.

Don't give a shit whats fashionable mate, fernando is shit.

It's easy to knock Fernando as he's not a flare player but he is hugely underrated by our fans

Check out this comparison between Fernando 14/15 and Garcia 13/14

Are their better Defensive midfielders out there, yes no doubt but he's a decent midfielder and does a good job for CIty.

I read somewhere that Fernando had a pass completion rate of 91% so certainly can keep possession of the ball and move it 15m to a more creative player. For what its worth I liked Garcia and Garcia was stronger in the air and in the tackle but was severely lacking in pace, doesn't have the engine of Fernando and had a bad habit of pulling back a player who passed him putting him on a booking.

2elfqps.png

KdB and Sandro hopefully.

I think this would be the preferred pair.

The KdB signing apart, the need to get a left sided defensive player is way more important than supplementing our already well stocked midfield, assuming KdB arrives.

Sandro would complete a highly successful TW and everything that could be done to strengthen the squad will have been achieved.

At the moment we are not there. Our defence is not as watertight as I would like it be. The attack is going to be fine.

Just my opinion but I think it's highly unlikely we're in for a defender. If anything our back 4 needs continuity, not more options added to it and my gut tells me the coaching staff will be thinking along those lines. The Otamendi links just feel like Mendes bollocks.

I watched MP's press conference and if I had to guess I'd say that the two positions we are buying for are attacker/forward (KDB) and centre midfield. Notice when asked about Fernandinho playing he said that he had "no other options" because of the injuries to Delph and Fernando.

Get KDB and Otamendi/Sandro and the prem is ours.

If we get KDB and Pogba we'll obvs win the prem but i think we will be going far in the champions league aswell.

It's easy to knock Fernando as he's not a flare player but he is hugely underrated by our fans

Check out this comparison between Fernando 14/15 and Garcia 13/14

Are their better Defensive midfielders out there, yes no doubt but he's a decent midfielder and does a good job for CIty.

I read somewhere that Fernando had a pass completion rate of 91% so certainly can keep possession of the ball and move it 15m to a more creative player. For what its worth I liked Garcia and Garcia was stronger in the air and in the tackle but was severely lacking in pace, doesn't have the engine of Fernando and had a bad habit of pulling back a player who passed him putting him on a booking.

2elfqps.png

Well he's living proof that stats count for nothing then, because he is really bad...

I wasn't keen on garcia either, and neither can touch dejong. As a top english side, you want a CDM who can do more. Dejong was a slick little passer with a decent football brain, and not just safe passing either....to get the 91%!!!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.