Pellegrini article

If I recall correctly, he was denied the manager of the year award despite winning us a PL and League Cup double in his first season. And people say there's no agenda against us.
Pulis got it that year - says everything you need to know about the PL as a creature of the redshirt cartel.

He did ok but I was more than ready for him to leave.
We were awful towards the end. Granted that’s coz the players downed tools due to Peps imminent arrival.
But that last game away at Swansea was really poor.

Anyway, thank god for Pep.
in all fairness, we should have more disrespect for the players who downed tools for our club, hurtful but true.

First season was great but some shockers after that and in his last season he seemed to give that little a fuck that I began to wonder if he was purposely trying to sabotage us. What other excuse do you have for playing mangala and demichelis with an ageing yaya in a 4-4-2 in a derby? Either that or gross incompetence but either way it waa piss poor and that wasnt the only one. That game helped catapult Rashfords career

If I recall correctly, he was denied the manager of the year award despite winning us a PL and League Cup double in his first season. And people say there's no agenda against us.
Total piss boiling in the media because we beat the Dippers to the league that year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.