Pellegrini article

He did a job but the ‘charming man’ nickname had to be some sort of piss take that got out of hand surely to god.

Might as well have called him the lively man, or the young man.

I enjoyed the article.

Manuel always seemed a very decent and principled man ( I bet we’re all glad he stuck to his guns for the 2016 League Cup final) and we played an attractive style of football under his leadership.

As has already been said, it turned to shit during his last few months with us, but, in hindsight, the announcement of Pep's arrival was badly mistimed.

If for nothing else, Pellers should be celebrated for his acquisition of Fernandinho.

First season was very good, the other 2 deary me.

Hopefully someone at some point will ask him about constantly rushing Aguero and Kompany back and getting them re-injured. Robbed us of a lot of their peak years.
Doubt he'd be taking that decision in isolation - I also doubt we had quite the same medical team as we do now.
The guy is pretty bloody good if you look at his full record and consider what he's done with "smaller" clubs. Just didn't quite work in his last 2 seasons with us, or at West Ham

Does it bother you not being spoken of in the same way as Pep Guardiola, Jurgen Klopp and Carlo Ancelotti?

Lol.
Had to laugh that they hadn't included Ted Rag in that list!

And I like the way he answers the following:

What are your thoughts about City's Premier League charges?

I am sure the fans of Manchester City are really happy with the way the club works and the way they play and the trophies they have won during all these years.
Always you have criticism about a lot of things.

I checked back to see if it was Dissembling Dan Roan! Nearly as bad, Simon Stone!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.