Pellegrini confirmed

At last. And I'm very happy with this mans' appointment.
Thanks again Roberto, welcome Don Manuel.

As for a song (and let's keep it simple):

On Sam The Sham And The Pharaohs - "Wooly Bully"

PELLE PELLE, PELLEGRINI !!
PELLE, PELLE - PELLE PELLE - PELLEGRINI !!

tonycunninghamsbonce said:
03 is ten bloody years ago, psychic sally works here, open your bloomin' eyes.
Read laser's post again. He said June 3rd 2013. The video camera is obviously set up with a different date format, reversed, to the UK version (date/month/year).

eversince 76 said:
At last. And I'm very happy with this mans' appointment.
Thanks again Roberto, welcome Don Manuel.

As for a song (and let's keep it simple):

On Sam The Sham And The Pharaohs - "Wooly Bully"

PELLE PELLE, PELLEGRINI !!
PELLE, PELLE - PELLE PELLE - PELLEGRINI !!
Why do we need a song? Mancini song was good in first season but sounded tired last season.

A cheesy song for pellegrini will make us sound like a collective bunch of twats!

jaigurugoat said:
wayne71 said:
Blue Smarties said:
To be honest mate, he is. Mancini is good but I (along with many others) rank Pellegrini above him.

Well thats you're opinion mate, the facts say otherwise.

You mean your facts. It's all relative. If you take into account the size of the clubs each has managed and the funds spent, Pellegrini's record is better.
I doubt Mancini would have taken Malaga to the qf of the chumps league and very nearly the semis.

Its not relative at all.

Wonder what they are talking about here, Kidd checking Manny out, Manny pointing...

Brian%20offers%20Manuel%20some%20tips.ashx

I know 24 pages have gone Ric but I just thought I would comment......... do you think it had anything whatsoever to do with my post in the thread this morning where I urged them to do something because they were making us a laughing stock......... *lol*

I wanted to see who I could reel in on that one as a WUM and I got Chester Guy. Thank you Chester Guy you really, really made my day. I've just got home after a fraught afternoon and you made me laugh!! YYYEEESSS I wound someone up.

Sorry Ric, sorry Mods but I have to have something now and again to laugh at, it is out of season after all. Sorry Chester Guy but boy did you take the bait. If you need to slap my wrists I will be back later.

Pellegrinis appointment was only a matter of time , and it's no real surprise that it's finally happened today ..... was just a case of the union of boss and club being 'rubber stamped' ..... we haven't signed two expensive new players without Pellegrinis approval and say so , and he's obviously the chosen target of the ex-Barca twosome who are currently running things behind the scenes.

Pellegrini has got tough targets to meet here , and good luck to him in meeting them .... Mancini , despite the player unrest rumours , didn't do badly here , and he'll be a tough act to follow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.