Pellegrini confirmed

Welcome to (hopefully) the most successful Manchester City manager in history.

I have very high hopes and expectations of this man. Perfect fit, perfect credentials. Delighted we've finally secured him.

Fantastic appointment by the Chairman and his football directors. Well done City.

oldius said:
Comes from Chile and his name is Pelligrini
Dance in the rain cause his name is Pelligrini
Plays with style cause his name is Pelligrini
Hey Pelligrini

Scoring goals cause his name is Pelligrini
Attacking flow cause his name is Pelligrini
Speedy on the wings cause his name is Pelligrini
Hey Pelligrini

Feel free to add more and more and more!

This would go well with some Les Dawson style piano playing :)

wayne71 said:
Blue Smarties said:
wayne71 said:
Stop fishing.
To be honest mate, he is. Mancini is good but I (along with many others) rank Pellegrini above him.

Well thats you're opinion mate, the facts say otherwise.

You mean your facts. It's all relative. If you take into account the size of the clubs each has managed and the funds spent, Pellegrini's record is better.
I doubt Mancini would have taken Malaga to the qf of the chumps league and very nearly the semis.

simonmdm said:
laserblue said:
Apologies if already mentioned but in the top left corner of the OS interview with Pellegrini there are the numbers 130603. That must surely be the date (3rd June 2013) when the interview was recorded. In which case take a bow Forza Mancini who said a few days ago that the interview had already been recorded.

Good spot, I didn't even notice that till you mentioned it! It could very well mean that.

That is impressive - shooting the video what 10 years ago?

"It could have Moyes
"It could have Moyyyyes
"Thank f*** for Pellegrini
"It could have been Moyes!

jaigurugoat said:
wayne71 said:
Blue Smarties said:
To be honest mate, he is. Mancini is good but I (along with many others) rank Pellegrini above him.

Well thats you're opinion mate, the facts say otherwise.

You mean your facts. It's all relative. If you take into account the size of the clubs each has managed and the funds spent, Pellegrini's record is better.
I doubt Mancini would have taken Malaga to the qf of the chumps league and very nearly the semis.
Facts are not relative.

nmc said:
simonmdm said:
laserblue said:
Apologies if already mentioned but in the top left corner of the OS interview with Pellegrini there are the numbers 130603. That must surely be the date (3rd June 2013) when the interview was recorded. In which case take a bow Forza Mancini who said a few days ago that the interview had already been recorded.

Good spot, I didn't even notice that till you mentioned it! It could very well mean that.

That is impressive - shooting the video what 10 years ago?
Ten years ago? You've lost me.

Pellegrini could become one of the most beloved City managers ever if he stays a while. Every club he's been at - even Real Madrid - the fans have adored him. Many Real fans hated it when they replaced him with Mourinho. Even though they fell 3pts behind the greatest Barca side of all time, Pellegrini's Real played nice football and played with honour. Mourinho turned them into a really vile team utilising every dark art in football to achieve results, and they lost the respect of many neutrals. And for a top club reputation is important, one of the reasons Real are doing away with Mourinho and you have players saying Mourinho was a blight on Spanish football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.