Pellegrini gone back to Chile

mammutly said:
I am genuinely sorry that the manager is having family problems, And, if it is the case that his mother is ill, I do of course wish Mrs Pelligrini and Manuel all the very best.

However, my thoughts in this context are more with the interests of MCFC. Call me barbaric if you like, but I am more concerned that our new manager not being with the team at this time gives Moyes and Mourinho an advantage in the coming competition.

BARBARIC

Idiot

CC1 said:
mammutly said:
I am genuinely sorry that the manager is having family problems, And, if it is the case that his mother is ill, I do of course wish Mrs Pelligrini and Manuel all the very best.

However, my thoughts in this context are more with the interests of MCFC. Call me barbaric if you like, but I am more concerned that our new manager not being with the team at this time gives Moyes and Mourinho an advantage in the coming competition.

BARBARIC

Idiot

Clown. Some things are more important.

A sad time for him. Give the guy a few days of grieving. I really hope he is a great tacticion of football ideas He appears from videos to have a strong persona. Maybe this is how he gets the best out of his players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.