Pellegrini hoping to stay in Europe for next job

The whole Pep situation has bought Pellegrini an extra year at the club and an extra years pay on top of that. He'd of been gone by now if Pep wasn't coming. He's done very well out of it.

I don't think he will but it wouldn't bother me if he goes to Chelsea, i appreciate and respect him as a man but i don't think chelsea would be causing us any problems if Pellegrini was in charge of them.
Your first paragraph is a very good point.

We under value him immensely and I think a lot of top teams will be after him when the time comes. I would prefer it if Pep does come that viera comes back to a role here and Pellegrini goes to NYCFC. I think he may go to chavs or even Arsenal if Arsene wins summat this year and resigns.

When Pellegrini leaves City he will receive several job offers that will be more attractive to him than NYCFC, or anything else that CFG can offer,

When Pellegrini leaves City he will receive several job offers that will be more attractive to him than NYCFC, or anything else that CFG can offer,

I know I was just saying what I would like to happen, and said that I think a lot of top teams will be in for him.

The
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I want Pepster

Bloody hell Karen after the Beast post how many soft spots do you have ? Someone explained you're Beast post to me ( I'm old you're bad ) ;-)

The

Bloody hell Karen after the Beast post how many soft spots do you have ? Someone explained you're Beast post to me ( I'm old you're bad ) ;-)
I have soft spot for bobby more than anything followed by beast and gazbaz,pep will need to earn his spot but i don't have one for mp it's safe to say!

I like MP for what its worth, I like the the way he carries himself and the respectful way he acts in interviews, always respectful. But now and again I would love to see him go f**king ape shit at the way the media at times treat the club and have a blast at the refs, its not like any fine would hurt him. So onto gazbaz may be you should have been more pro-active ( someone told me that was a buzz word ffs) in keeping him at our club as I've seen no reason why he should have gone. Oh yer Paddy C still goes in F plot.

I like MP for what its worth, I like the the way he carries himself and the respectful way he acts in interviews, always respectful. But now and again I would love to see him go f**king ape shit at the way the media at times treat the club and have a blast at the refs, its not like any fine would hurt him. So onto gazbaz may be you should have been more pro-active ( someone told me that was a buzz word ffs) in keeping him at our club as I've seen no reason why he should have gone. Oh yer Paddy C still goes in F plot.
I was furious when we let gaz go,he plays well for everton and could have done so for us and him and little dave had a great understanding but mp made him surplus,i was not amused

I was furious when we let gaz go,he plays well for everton and could have done so for us and him and little dave had a great understanding but mp made him surplus,i was not amused

I would have had him as cover. It's not De Jong we didn't replace, it's this fella. One of the hardest, most underrated types to find and he was brilliant mostly for us. I miss Baz

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.